- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- An Overview of the Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies
- 1 The Buck Stops Where?: The Distribution of Agricultural Subsidies
- 2 Modeling Processor MarketPower and the Incidence of Agricultural Policy: A Nonparametric Approach
- 3 The Politics and Economics of the U.S. Crop Insurance Program
- 4 Supply and Effects of Specialty Crop Insurance
- 5 Risk Response in Agriculture
- 6 Commodity Price Volatility in the Biofuel Era: An Examination of the Linkage between Energy and Agricultural Markets
- 7 Meeting the Mandate for Biofuels: Implications for Land Use, Food, and Fuel Prices
- 8 Land for Food and Fuel Production: The Role of Agricultural Biotechnology
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.