- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Three Case Studies
- Chapter 2 Continuity and Change in American Sex-Crime Policy
- Chapter 3 The Juvenile Sex Offender
- Chapter 4 The Emergence of Juvenile Sex-Offender Treatment
- Chapter 5 The Sex Offender in Juvenile Court
- Chapter 6 Reform in Juvenile Court
- Chapter 7 Registration, Community Notification, and Juvenile Sex Offenders: Resolving Policy Conflicts
- Appendix A Statutory Provisions Concerning Indecent Sexual Contact with Minors (in Fifty U.S. States and the District of Columbia)
- Appendix B Topics in Sex-Offender Treatment
- Appendix C Juvenile Sex-Offender Recidivism
- An American Travesty
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.