- Title Pages
- Introduction Animal Personalities
- 1 The Bold and the Spineless Invertebrate Personalities
- 2 Evolutionary Perspectives on Personality in Stickleback Fish
- 3 Avian Personality
- 4 Differential Behavioral Ecology
- 5 Personalities in a Comparative Perspective
- 6 Quantitative and Molecular Genetics of Animal Personality
- 7 What Is the Evidence that Natural Selection Maintains Variation in Animal Personalities?
- 8 Frontiers on the Interface between Behavioral Syndromes and Social Behavioral Ecology
- 9 The Evolution of Animal Personalities
- 10 Ontogeny of Stable Individual Differences
- 11 Parental Influences on Offspring Personality Traits in Oviparous and Placental Vertebrates
- 12 Neuroendocrine and Autonomic Correlates of Animal Personalities
- 13 Animal Personality and Conservation Biology The Importance of Behavioral Diversity
- 14 Personality Variation in Cultured Fish Implications for Production and Welfare
- 15 Behavioral, Physiological, and Health Biases in Laboratory Rodents
- Animal Personalities
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.