- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Evaluating Japan's Health Care Reform of the 1990s and Its Efforts to Cope with Population Aging
- 2 The U.S. Medical Care System for the Elderly
- 3 An International Look at the Medical Care Financing Problem
- 4 Removing the Instability and Inequity in the Japanese Health Insurance System
- 5 The Volume-Outcome Relationship in Japan
- 6 Market Concentration, Efficiency, and Quality in the Japanese Home Help Industry
- 7 A Comparison of the Quality of Health Care in the United States and Japan
- 8 Geography and the Use of Effective Health Care in the United States
- 9 Does Caregiving Affect Work? Evidence Based on Prior Labor Force Experience
- 10 Conjoint Analysis to Estimate the Demand for Nicotine Replacement Therapy in Japan
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Health Care Issues in the United States and Japan
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.