- Title Pages
- Chapter One Erotic Maternity
- Chapter Two Eros Veiled? Configuring Women's Desires
- Chapter Three The Androcentrism of Desire
- Chapter Four The Victory of Freudianism: It's All Sex
- Chapter Five The Right to Be Touched
- Chapter Six Abuse and Attachment
- Chapter Seven Dealing with Desire
- Chapter Eight Untangling Eros: Toward an Ethic of Sensuality
- Chapter Nine Pleasure and Protection
- Conclusion Erotic Attunement
- Erotic Attunement
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.