- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
1Return Migrants’ Self-Selection Evidence for Indian Inventors
2Will the US Keep the Best and the Brightest (as Postdocs)?
3High-Skill Immigration, Innovation, and Creative Destruction
4New Data and Facts on H-1B Workers across Firms
5Immigration and Invention
6Immigrant Entrepreneurs and Innovation in the US High-Tech Sector
7Immigrant Networking and Collaboration
8Are Foreign STEM PhDs More Entrepreneurial?
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- The Roles of Immigrants and Foreign Students in US Science, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Ina Ganguli, Shulamit Kahn, Megan MacGarvie
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.