- Title Pages
- Preamble Mediating Genres
- Chapter One Mediating Value
- Chapter Two Generic Differentiation and the Naturalization of Money
- Interchapter one “The Paper Age”
- Chapter Three Politicizing Paper Money
- Chapter Four Professional Political Economy and Its Popularizers
- Chapter Five Delimiting Literature, Defining <i>Literary Value</i>
- Interchapter Two Textual Interpretation and Historical Description
- Chapter Six Literary Appropriations
- Genres of the Credit Economy
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.