- Title Pages
- Introduction to the History and Geography of Neotropical Mammals
- Punctuated Isolation
- 3 Origins, Radiations, and Distribution of South American Mammals
- 4 Cenozoic Andean Faunas
- 5 On the Evolution of Large Size in Mammalian Herbivores of Cenozoic Faunas of Southern South America
- Evolution of the South American Carnivores (Mammalia, Carnivora)
- 7 A Molecular View on the Evolutionary History and Biogeography of Neotropical Carnivores (Mammalia, Carnivora)
- 8 Hierarchical Organization of Neotropical Mammal Diversity and Its Historical Basis
- 9 West Indian Mammals
- 10 Biogeography of Central American Mammals
- 11 Biogeography of Mammals from the Guianas of South America
- 12 Speciation in Amazonia
- 13 Historical Fragmentation Shaping Vertebrate Diversification in the Atlantic Forest Biodiversity Hotspot
- 14 Mammals of the Cerrado and Caatinga
- 15 The Role of the Andes in the Diversification and Biogeography of Neotropical Mammals
- 16 Mammalian Biogeography of Patagonia and Tierra Del Fuego
- Taxonomic Index
- Subject Index
- Bones, Clones, and Biomes
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.