- Title Pages
- General Introduction
- PART 1 Prologue to Queenship
- PART 2 Katherine as Regent of England
- PART 3 Queen Katherine and Her Correspondents
- PART 4 The Dowager Queen and Her Correspondents
- PART 5 Epilogue—Remembrances of Queen Katherine
- Introduction to <i>Psalms or Prayers</i> (1544)
- English translation of <i>Psalmi seu Precationes</i><sup>1</sup>
- Introduction to <i>Prayers or Meditations</i> (1545)
- The Kendal Autograph Fragment of <i>Prayers or Meditations</i><sup>1</sup>
- The Printed Text of Prayers or Meditations<sup>1</sup>
- Introduction to <i>the Lamentation of a Sinner</i><sup>1</sup>
- The Lamentation of a Sinner<sup>1</sup>
- Introduction to <i>Katherine Parr's Personal Prayerbook</i>
- The Autograph Text of the Personal Prayerbook<sup>1</sup>
- Modernized Text of the Personal Prayerbook<sup>1</sup>
- APPENDIX 1 The Elton Hall Inscriptions Relating to Katherine Parr
- APPENDIX 2 The Inventory of Katherine Parr's Personal Effects<sup>1</sup>
- Katherine Parr
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.