- Title Pages
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Heterogeneous Yield Impacts from Adoption of Genetically Engineered Corn and the Importance of Controlling for Weather
- 2 Impacts of Climate Change and Extreme Weather on US Agricultural Productivity
- 3 Farming under Weather Risk
- 4 Intranational Trade Costs, Reallocation, and Technical Change
- 5 Electricity Prices, Groundwater, and Agriculture
- 6 Estimating the Impact of Crop Diversity on Agricultural Productivity in South Africa
- 7 Crop Disease and Agricultural Productivity
- 8 Willingness to Pay for Low Water Footprint Foods during Drought
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Agricultural Productivity and Producer Behavior
- Wolfram Schlenker
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.