- Title Pages
- One Unraveling Earth’s Biodiversity
- Two Human Supremacy and the Roots of the Ecological Crisis
- Three The Framework of Resources and Techno-Managerialism
- Four Is the Human Impact Natural?
- Five The Trouble with Debunking Wilderness
- Six Freedom, Entitlement, and the Fate of the Nonhuman World
- Seven Dystopia at the Doorstep
- Eight Welcoming Limitations
- Nine Restoring Abundant Earth
- Epilogue: Toward an Ecological Civilization
- Abundant Earth
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.