- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Logics of Democratic Presence in Representation
- Chapter Two How Representation Enables Democratic Citizenship
- Chapter Three Judgment Alone
- Chapter Four Political Parties and Conflict Handling
- Chapter Five Populist Twist
- Chapter Six Varieties of Inclusive Representation
- Chapter Seven Radical Democracy
- Chapter Eight Who Counts as a Democratic Representative?
- Chapter Nine Future Generations and the Limits of Representation
- Chapter Ten Synecdochical and Metaphorical Political Representation
- Chapter Eleven Externalities and Representation beyond the State
- Chapter Twelve Liminal Representation
- Chapter Thirteen Recursive Representation
- Creating Political Presence
- Dario Castiglione, Johannes Pollak
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.