- Title Pages
- Chapter One If There’s No Monster in the Closet, Then Why Am I Afraid?
- Chapter Two Taking Measure of Our Intuitions
- Chapter Three Who Is an Intuitionist?
- Chapter Four Intuitionists and Ideologues
- Chapter Five Truthers and <i>Trumpenvolk</i>
- Chapter Six Feeling White and Hating Foreigners
- Chapter Seven Scary Foods and Dangerous Medicine
- Chapter Eight A Nation Divided by Magic
- Enchanted America
J. Eric Oliver
Thomas J. Wood
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.