- Title Pages
- Introduction Pious Finance in the Islamic Global City
- Chapter One An Infrastructure for Islamic Finance
- Chapter Two Expertise in Action
- Chapter Three Counterdebt
- Chapter Four Making Bonds Islamic
- Chapter Five Adjacent System or Original Knowledge?
- Chapter Six Consuming Form, Investing in Substance
- Chapter Seven Experimenting with Risk
- Chapter Eight Subjects of Debt, Subjects of Equity
- Conclusion An Emergent Geoeconomics
- Appendix A Methodological Notes
- Appendix B Glossary of Islamic Financial Terms
- Beyond Debt
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.