- Title Pages
- Prologue A Bird’s Eye View
- Chapter 1 A Pragmatist Theory of Morality
- Chapter 2 Collector’s Items and Viable Means
- Chapter 3 Technology Comes to the Countryside
- Chapter 4 Field Ornithology and Practical Bird Conservation
- Chapter 5 Endangered Birds and Indicator Species
- Chapter 6 Bird Watching as Organizational Strategy
- Chapter 7 Data Power and Geographical Reference Frames
- Conclusion Studying Morality
- Appendix 1: Method and Data
- Appendix 2: Names and Translations
- Moral Entanglements
- University of Chicago Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.