- Title Pages
- Introduction: Relaunching Alcântara
- One Mimetic Convergence and Complementary Hierarchy
- Two Alcântara in Space and Time
- Three Interpreting an Explosion
- Four Expertise and Inequality
- Five Racialization and Race-Based Law
- Six The Making of Race and Class
- Seven Space at the Edge of the Amazon
- Conclusion: Space and Utopia
- Works Cited
- Constellations of Inequality
Sean T. Mitchell
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.