- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- Climate Change
- 1 Additive Damages, Fat-Tailed Climate Dynamics, and Uncertain Discounting
- 2 Modeling the Impact of Warming in Climate Change Economics
- 3 Droughts, Floods, and Financial Distress in the United States
- 4 The Effects of Weather Shocks on Crop Prices in Unfettered Markets
- 5 Information and the Impact of Climate and Weather on Mortality Rates during the Great Depression
- 6 Responding to Climatic Challenges
- 7 The Impact of the 1936 Corn Belt Drought on American Farmers' Adoption of Hybrid Corn
- 8 The Evolution of Heat Tolerance of Corn
- 9 Climate Variability and Water Infrastructure
- 10 Did Frederick Brodie Discover the World's First Environmental Kuznets Curve?
- 11 Impacts of Climate Change on Residential Electricity Consumption
- Author Index
Adaptations in Historical Perspective
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.