- Title Pages
- For Tom
- Part 1 The Claim of Theology: “Nameless and of Every Name”
- Chapter One <i>The Divine Names</i> and Dionysius the Areopagite
- Chapter Two Back to the Sources
- Chapter Three The Synthesis of Dionysius
- Chapter Four Theory and Practice
- Part 2 A Magical Alternative: The 72 Names of God
- Chapter Five How Many Are the Names of God?
- Chapter Six A Body of 72 Parts and the 72 Diseases
- Chapter Seven An Apostle for Every Nation
- Chapter Eight The Peculiar Codex <i>Jerusalem</i> 22
- Chapter Nine Christian Culture and the 72 Names
- Chapter Ten Printing and the Career of the Slavonic Text
- All the Names of the Lord
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.