- Title Pages
- NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Measuring the Cost of Barriers to Trade in Services
- 2 Shaping Future Rules for Trade in Services
- 3 Regulating Services Trade
- 4 Taiwan's Accession into the WTO and Trade in Services
- 5 The Growth and Potential of Taiwan's Foreign Trade in Services
- 6 Liberalization of Trade in Services and Productivity Growth in Korea
- 7 The Private Sector's View of Trade Liberalization in Services
- 8 Korea's Telecom Services Reform Through Trade Negotiations
- 9 Korea's Liberalization of Financial Services Trade
- 10 A Study of Competitiveness of International Tourism in The Southeast Asian Region
- 11 Globalization and Harmonization
- 12 Services Trade in East Asia
- 13 Foreign Direct Investment and Services Trade
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Trade in Services in the Asia-Pacific Region
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.