- Title Pages
- A National Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Going to College and Finishing College
- 2 The New Merit Aid
- 3 The Impact of Federal Tax Credits for Higher Education Expenses
- 4 Education Savings Incentives and Household Saving
- 5 How Financial Aid Affects Persistence
- 6 Do and Should Financial Aid Packages Affect Students' College Choices?
- 7 Resident and Nonresident Tuition and Enrollment at Flagship State Universities
- 8 Student Perceptions of College Opportunities: The Boston COACH Program
- 9 Peer Effects in Higher Education
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- College Choices
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.