- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Roots and Refigurations
- Double Session One Reactions to Rock
- A Model of Genre Transformation
- Chapter Three Country Music and the Nashville Sound
- Chapter Four Jazz and Jazz-Rock Fusion
- Double Session Two Urban Boundaries
- Chapter Five Jeff Parker and the Chicago Jazz Scene
- Chapter Six A Closer Look at Jeff Parker and His Music
- Chapter Seven Music at American Borders
- Appendix The Jeff Parker Discography
- Genre in Popular Music
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.