- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration
IntroductionThe Modern Lives of Medieval Monuments between Archive and Affect
11857: Red Fort
- Mutiny, Memory, Monument
21918: Rasul Numa Dargah
- Interrupting the Archive: Indigenous Voices and Colonial Hegemony
31932: Jama Masjid
- A Menacing Mosque Reveals the Limits of Colonial Power
41948: Purana Qila
- The Many Origins of Partitioned Nations, Cities, and Monuments
52000: Qutb Complex
- Secular Nations and Specters of Iconoclasm
EpilogueMaking New Monuments
- Building Histories
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.