- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Series Introduction
- Volume Introduction
- 1 Healing the Wounds
- 2 The Political Economy of Government Revenues in Postconflict Resource-Rich Africa
- 3 Does Decentralization Facilitate Access to Poverty-Related Services?
- 4 Demographic Pressure and Institutional Change
- 5 New Tools for the Analysis of Political Power in Africa
- 6 Deals versus Rules
- 7 The Unofficial Economy in Africa
- 8 State versus Consumer Regulation
- 9 Fifteen Years On
- 10 Is Tanzania a Success Story?
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- African Successes, Volume I
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.