- Title Pages
- Series Introduction
- Volume Introduction
- 1 Evaluating the Effects of Large-Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries
- 2 Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV and Reproductive Behavior in Zambia
- 3 Stimulating Demand for AIDS Prevention
- 4 Alternative Cash Transfer Delivery Mechanisms
- 5 Girl Power
- 6 Comparing Economic and Social Interventions to Reduce Intimate Partner Violence
- 7 Family Ties, Inheritance Rights, and Successful Poverty Alleviation
- 8 The Surprisingly Dire Situation of Children’s Education in Rural West Africa
- 9 Success in Entrepreneurship
- 10 The Returns to the Brain Drain and Brain Circulation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- African Successes, Volume II
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.