- Title Pages
- Series Introduction
- Volume Introduction
- 1 The Decline and Rise of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa since 1961
- 2 Agriculture, Roads, and Economic Development in Uganda
- 3 The Sahel’s Silent Maize Revolution
- 4 Contract Farming and Agricultural Productivity in Western Kenya
- 5 The Determinants of Food-Aid Provisions to Africa and the Developing World
- 6 International and Intranational Market Segmentation and Integration in West Africa
- 7 Cape Verde and Mozambique as Development Successes in West and Southern Africa
- 8 Mauritius
- 9 Indirect Rule and State Weakness in Africa
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- African Successes, Volume IV
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.