- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- Introduction and Summary
- 1 The Effects of Early Retirement on Youth Unemployment
- 2 The Interaction of Youth and Elderly Labor Markets in Canada
- 3 Social Security, Retirement, and Employment of the Young in Denmark
- 4 Labor Force Participation by the Elderly and Employment of the Young
- 5 Early Retirement and Employment of the Young in Germany
- 6 Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly
- 7 Does Social Security Induce Withdrawal of the Old from the Labor Force and Create Jobs for the Young?
- 8 Early Retirement and Employment of the Young in the Netherlands
- 9 Social Security Incentives, Exit from the Workforce, and Entry of the Young
- 10 Incentives to Retire, the Employment of the Old, and the Employment of the Young in Sweden
- 11 Releasing Jobs for the Young?
- 12 Do Elderly Workers Substitute for Younger Workers in the United States?
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.