- Title Pages
- The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe: Introduction to the Series
- Apology for the Woman Writing and other works
- Introduction to Marie le Jars de Gournay (1565–1645)
The Printer to the Reader
- Dedicatory Epistle
- The Promenade of Monsieur de Montaigne—for Himself
To the Queen,
on presenting her with, The Equality of Men and Women 1
- The Equality of Men and Women
- The Ladies' Complaint
Apology for the Woman Writing—: to a Prelate
- Primary Works
- Apology for the Woman Writing and Other Works
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.