- Title Pages
- 1 Miles Goes Electric
- 2 “Bitches Brew,” in the Studio and on the Road
- 3 Anthony Braxton
- 4 Interlude
- 5 Miles Davis’s Increasingly Electronic 1970, and a Reflection on His 1971–75 Bands
- 6 Circle
- 7 The Revolutionary Ensemble
- 8 Ornette Coleman’s Children
- Appendix 1 Timeline
- Appendix 2 Reconsidering <i>Miles Davis At Fillmore</i>
- Appendix 3 Circle’s Performance of Its Members’ Compositions
- The Miles Davis Lost Quintet and Other Revolutionary Ensembles
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.