- Title Pages
- 1. Philanthropy and the Public Sphere
- 2. Central Problems in Philanthropy: Effectiveness, Accountability, and Legitimacy
- 3. Donors and Professionals
- 4. The Idea of Strategic Giving
- 5. Dimensions of Philanthropic Value
- 6. Logic Models: Theories of Change, Leverage, and Scale
- 7. Institutions and Vehicles
- 8. Giving Styles
- 9. Time Frames for Giving
- 10. Measuring, Knowing, and Acting
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.