- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Determinants of Bilateral Trade
- 2 The Role of History in Bilateral Trade Flows
- 3 Why Do Countries Seek Regional Trade Agreements?
- 4 Continental Trading Blocs: Are They Natural or Supernatural?
- 5 The Welfare Implications of Trading Blocs among Countries with Different Endowments
- 6 Regional Patterns in the Law of One Price
- 7 Regionalization of World Trade and Currencies
- 8 Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA
- 9 Overview
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- The Regionalization of the World Economy
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.