- Title Pages
- Chapter One Postmortem on <i>NFIB v. Sebelius</i>
- Chapter Two Federalism, Liberty, and Risk in <i>NFIB v. Sebelius</i>
- Chapter Three The Future of Healthcare Reform Remains in Federal Court
- Chapter Four Essential Health Benefits and the Affordable Care Act
- Chapter Five The Fiscal Consequences of the Affordable Care Act
- Chapter Six Estimating the Impact of the Demand for Consumer-Driven Health Plans Following the 2012 Supreme Court Decision of the Constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Chapter Seven After the ACA
- Chapter Eight Obamacare and the Theory of the Firm
- Chapter Nine Can Federal Provider Payment Reform Produce Better, More Affordable Healthcare?
- Chapter Ten The Role of Technology in Expenditure Growth in Healthcare
- Chapter Eleven Economic Issues Associated with Incorporating Cost-Effectiveness Analysis into Public Coverage Decisions in the United States
- Chapter Twelve The Complex Relationship between Healthcare Reform and Innovation
- Chapter Thirteen The Affordable Care Act and Commercial Health Insurance Markets
- Chapter Fourteen A Cautionary Warning on Healthcare Exchanges
- The Future of Healthcare Reform In the United States
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.