- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Part I Corporate Social Responsibility as Controlled Negotiation: The Hierarchy of Values
- Chapter Two Two Cheers for CSR
- Chapter Three Assessing Corporate Social Responsibility in the Tobacco Industry
- Chapter Four Transparency, Auditability, and the Contradictions of CSR
- Chapter Five Virtuous Language in Industry and the Academy
- Part II Corporate Social Responsibility and the Mandate to Remedy: Between Empowerment and Mitigating Vulnerabilities
- Chapter Six An Emerging History of CSR
- Chapter Seven The Impact of the War Crimes Tribunals on Corporate Liability for Atrocity Crimes under US Law
- Chapter Eight Sanction and Socialize
- Chapter Nine Law, Morality, and Rational Choice
- Chapter Ten Multistakeholder Initiative Anatomy
- Chapter Eleven The Virtue of Voluntarism
- Part III Africa as CSR Laboratory: Twenty-First-Century Corporate Strategy and State Building
- Chapter Twelve CSR and Corporate Engagement with Parties to Armed Conflicts
- Chapter Thirteen Corporate and State Sustainability in Africa
- Chapter Fourteen Tender Is the Mine
- Chapter Fifteen Corporate Social Responsibility and Latecomer Industrialization in Nigeria
- Final Thoughts and Acknowledgments
- Corporate Social Responsibility?
John D. Kelly
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.