- Title Pages
- 1 How Musicians Make Music Together
- 2 Repertoire as Activity
- 3 Learning Songs and Building an Individual Repertoire
- 4 The Skills You Need to Play the Contents of the Song Reservoir
- 5 Things Change
- 6 Things Change
- 7 On the Stand: Putting Repertoire to Work
- 8 The Results of Bandstand Dynamics
- 9 Playing the Repertoire Game
- Appendix How We Did the Research
- “Do You Know …?”
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.