- Title Pages
- A National Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Translating Market Socialism with Chinese Characteristics into Sustained Prosperity
- 1 The Governance of China’s Finance
- 2 China’s Financial System
- 3 Assessing China’s Top-Down Securities Markets
- 4 Institutions and Information Environment of Chinese Listed Firms
- 5 Why Are Saving Rates So High in China?
- 6 The Chinese Corporate Savings Puzzle
- 7 Financial Strategies for Nation Building
- 8Provincial and Local Governments in China
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Capitalizing China
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.