- Title Pages
- Mise en Scène
- Introduction Doing Theater Justice
1Behind the Seen: All Hell Breaks Loose
2The Final Run-Through
3Fear of Imminence and Virtual Ethics: Staging Rape in the Middle Ages
4Killing Himself by Accident: Of Broken Frames, Mimetic Blindness, and a Dance of Death
- Entr̓Acte: This Fallacy Which Is Not One
5The Theatrical Contract
6In Flagrante Theatro
- Talk-Back Black Box and Idiot Box
- Appendix Original Documents in French and Latin
- Works Cited
- Murder by Accident
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.