- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Modularity and the Evolution of the Internet
- 2 What Are We Not Doing When We Are Online?
- 3 The Future of Prediction
- 4 Bayesian Variable Selection for Nowcasting Economic Time Series
- 5 Searching for Physical and Digital Media
- 6 Ideology and Online News
- 7 Measuring the Effects of Advertising
- 8 Digitization and the Contract Labor Market
- 9 Some Economics of Private Digital Currency
- 10 Estimation of Treatment Effects from Combined Data
- 11 Information Lost
- 12 Copyright and the Profitability of Authorship
- 13 Understanding Media Markets in the Digital Age
- 14 Digitization and the Quality of New Media Products
- 15 The Nature and Incidence of Software Piracy
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Economic Analysis of the Digital Economy
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.