- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Capital Flows in a Globalized World
- 2 Capital Controls, Sudden Stops, and Current Account Reversals
- 3 Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance, and Original Sin
- 4 The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls
- 5 The International Exposure of U.S. Banks
- 6 International Borrowing, Capital Controls, and the Exchange Rate
- 7 International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina
- 8 Capital Flows and Controls in Brazil
- 9 The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows
- 10 South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows
- 11 Malaysian Capital Controls: Macroeconomics and Institutions
- 12 Capital Flows and Exchange Rate Volatility
- 13 India's Experience with Capital Flows
- 14 Capital Controls
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.