- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Technical Change and the Relative Demand for Skilled Labor
- 2 Explaining Trends in High School Graduation
- 3 The Role of Immigrant Children in Their Parents’ Assimilation in the United States, 1850-2010
- 4 Health, Education, and Income in the United States, 1820-2000
- 5 The Female Labor Force and Long-Run Development
- 6 The Origin and Persistence of Black-White Differences in Women’s Labor Force Participation
- 7 Cohabitation and the Uneven Retreat from Marriage in the United States, 1950-2010
- 8 Is There a Case for a “Second Demographic Transition”?
- 9 A Pollution Theory of Discrimination
- 10 The Supply of Gender Stereotypes and Discriminatory Beliefs
- 11 Claudia Goldin
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- (p.391) 11 Claudia Goldin
- Human Capital in History
Leah Platt Boustan
Robert A. Margo
- University of Chicago Press
This is a reflection on Claudia Goldin’s background and career.
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.