- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1Evidence for Significant Compression of Morbidity in the Elderly US Population
2The Lifetime Risk of Nursing Home Use
3A Comparison of Different Measures of Health and Their Relation to Labor Force Transitions at Older Ages
4The Nexus of Social Security Benefits, Health, and Wealth at Death
5Understanding the SES Gradient in Health among the Elderly
6Early Retirement, Mental Health, and Social Networks
7Spousal Health Effects
8Grandpa and the Snapper
9Expectations, Aging, and Cognitive Decline
10Nutrition, Iron Deficiency Anemia, and the Demand for IronFortified SaltEvidence from an Experiment in Rural Bihar
- 11The Diﬀusion of NewMedical TechnologyThe Case of Drug-Eluting Stents
12Who Uses the Roth 401(k), and How Do They Use It?
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Discoveries in the Economics of Aging
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.