- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Challenges of Measuring School Quality
- Chapter 2 Equality, Adequacy, and K–12 Education
- Chapter 3 Learning to Be Equal
- Chapter 4 Education for Shared Fate Citizenship
- Chapter 5 Can Members of Marginalized Groups Remain Invested in Schooling?
- Chapter 6 Conferring Disadvantage
- Chapter 7 The Myth of Intelligence
- Chapter 8 Racial Segregation and Black Student Achievement
- Chapter 9 Family Values and School Policy
- Chapter 10 The Federal Role in Educational Equity
- Chapter 11 Reading Thurgood Marshall as a Liberal Democratic Theorist
- Chapter 12 Sharing Knowledge, Practicing Democracy
- Education, Justice, and Democracy
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.