- Title Pages
- Introduction On Being the Right Size: The Impor tance of Size in Life History, Ecology, and Evolution
- Chapter One Macroecological Patterns in Insect Body Size
- Chapter Two Latitudinal Variation of Body Size in Land Snail Populations and Communities
- Chapter Three Geographic Variation in Body Size Distributions of Continental Avifauna
- Chapter Four Evolution of Body Size in Bats
- Chapter Five Macroecological Patterns of Body Size in Mammals across Time and Space
- Chapter Six Using Size Distributions to Understand the Role of Body Size in Mammalian Community Assembly
- Chapter Seven Processes Responsible for Patterns in Body Mass Distributions
- Chapter Eight The Influence of Flight on Patterns of Body Size Diversity and Heritability
- Chapter Nine On Body Size and Life History of Mammals
- Conclusion The Way Forward
- Animal Body Size
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.