- Title Pages
- A Note on Translations, Quotations, and Names
- Chapter One Women on the Verge of History: Libuše and the Foundational Legend of Prague
- Chapter Two Deviant Monsters and Wayward Women: The Prague Ghetto and the Legend of the Golem
- Chapter Three The Castle Hill Was Hidden: Franz Kafka and Czech Literature
- Chapter Four A Stranger in Prague: Writing and the Politics of Identity in Apollinaire, Nezval, and Camus
- Chapter Five Sailing to Bohemia: Utopia, Memory, and the Holocaust in Postwar Austrian and German Writing
- Epilogue: Postmodern Prague?
- Appendix: Translations of Poems about Prague
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.