- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Nature of a Sample
- 3 The Stratigraphic Framework
- 4 Environmental Controls on the Distribution of Species
- 5 Stratigraphic Controls on Fossil Occurrences
- 6 The Ecology of Fossil Taxa through Time
- 7 Morphological Change through Time
- 8 From Individual Collections to Global Diversity
- 9 Ecosystem Change through Time
- 10 From Beginnings to Prospects
- Common Sequence Stratigraphic Terms
- Stratigraphic Paleobiology
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.