- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- Chapter 1 The Demographic Consequences of Changing Cohort Size and Female Work
- Chapter 2 Sociopolitical Sources of Demographic Divergence
- Chapter 3 Contextual Variation in the Determinants of Fertility
- Chapter 4 Relative Cohort Size and the Total Fertility Rate
- Chapter 5 Female Labor Force Participation and the Total Fertility Rate
- Chapter 6 Cohort Size and Suicide and Homicide Mortality
- Chapter 7 Age-Specific Suicide Rates
- Chapter 8 Age-Specific Homicide Rates
- Chapter 9 Sex Differences in Suicide and Homicide Mortality
- Chapter 10 Sex Differences in Suicide Rates
- Chapter 11 Sex Differences in Homicide Rates
- Appendix A Statistical Models and Estimation I
- Appendix B Statistical Models and Estimation II
- The Institutional Context of Population Change
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.