- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Written World
- Chapter Two Writing Travels: Royal Letters and the Mercantile Encounter
- Chapter Three Streynsham Master's Office: Accounting for Collectivity, Order, and Authority at Fort St. George
- Chapter Four The Discourse of Trade: Print, Politics, and the Company in England
- Chapter Five Stock Jobbing: Print and Prices on Exchange Alley
- Chapter Six The Work of Empire in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Indian Ink
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.