- Title Pages
- The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe: Introduction to the Series
- Volume Editors' Introduction
- Volume Editors' Bibliography
- I Kin, Friends, and Books (1434–37)
- II Guarino's Circle(1436–38)
- III Venice and Beyond (1438–39)
- IV Danmiano (1438–41)
- V The Book-Lined Cell (1441 to Early 1450s)
- VI Foscarini (1451–66)
- VII The Great Gender Debate (1451)
- VIII The Black Swan: Two Orations for Ermolao Barbaro (1453)
- IX Pope Pius II and the Congress of Mantua (1459)
- X The Consolation for Marcello and the Friuli Connection (1461)
- Appendix A Concordance Between Abel Edition and the King/robin Translation
- Appendix B A Chronological List of Sources Cited by Isotta Nogarola
- Series Editors' Bibliography
- Complete Writings
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.