- Title Pages
- Chapter One The New Institutional Economics and Pipeline Transport
- Chapter Two Existing Pipeline Studies and Private Pipeline Capital
- Chapter Three The Economics of Production Cost: Pipelines as Natural Monopolies
- Chapter Four Regulating Pipelines as a Response to Monopoly
- Chapter Five The Essential Contributions of the New Institutional Economics
- Chapter Six Transacting with Common Carriage: The Oil Pipeline Regulations of 1906
- Chapter Seven Transacting with Private Carriage: The Gas Pipeline Regulations of 1938
- Chapter Eight The Competitive Potential for the World's Pipeline Systems
- Chapter Nine Making Sense of Pipelines
- The Political Economy of Pipelines
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.