- Title Pages
- Chapter One A Revolution in Forensic Science?
- Interlude A DNA Profiling Techniques
- Chapter Two A Techno-Legal Controversy
- Interlude B Admissibility, Controversy, and Judicial Metascience
- Chapter Three Molecular Biology and the Dispersion of Technique
- Chapter Four Chains of Custody and Administrative Objectivity
- INTERLUDE C The U.K. National DNA Database
- Chapter Five Deconstructing Probability in The Case R. V. Deen
- Interlude D Bayesians, Frequentists, and the Dna Database Search Controversy
- Chapter Six Science, Common Sense, and DNA Evidence
- Chapter Seven Fixing Controversy, Performing Closure
- Chapter Eight Postclosure
- Interlude E Fingerprinting and Probability
- Chapter Nine Fingerprinting: An Inversion of Credibility
- Chapter Ten Finality?
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.