- Title Pages
- Chapter One From “Nonentity” to Global Network
- PRELUDE Before There Were Trials
- Chapter Two A Landmark Clinical Trial
- Chapter Three The Collective Turn
- FIRST INTERLUDE Clinical Trial Statistics
- Chapter Four Statisticians, Statistics, and Early Cooperative Clinical Trials
- Chapter Five Criticism and the Redefinition of Clinical Cancer Trials as an Autonomous Form of Research
- Chapter Six A Web of Trials
- Chapter Seven Statisticians, Data Centers, and the Organization of Large-Scale Clinical Trials
- Chapter Eight A Relational Space of Substances and Regimens
- Chapter Nine Oncopolitics? Reshaping Collaborative Research
- SECOND INTERLUDE Molecular Biology and Oncogenes
- Chapter Ten Magic Bullets? The Gleevec Trials
- Chapter Eleven Targeted Therapy and Clinical Cancer Research
- Chapter Twelve Looking Back and Looking Forward
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.