- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- 1 Introduction: Pedagogy and the Institutions of Theory
- 2 An Introduction in the Poconos
- 3 Freeman Dyson and the Postdoc Cascade
- 4 International Dispersion
- 5 The Seeds of Dispersion
- 6 Family Resemblances
- 7 Teaching the Diagrams in an Age of Textbooks
- 8 Doodling toward a New “Theory”
- · 9 · “Democratic” Diagrams in Berkeley and Princeton
- 10 Paper Tools and the Theorists' Way of Life
- Appendix A Feynman Diagrams in the Physical Review, 1949–54
- Appendix B Feynman Diagrams in Proceedings of the Royal Society, 1950–54
- Appendix C Feynman Diagrams in Progress of Theoretical Physics, 1949–54
- Appendix D Feynman Diagrams in Soryūshi-ron Kenkyū, 1949–52
- Appendix E Feynman Diagrams In Zhurnal eksperimental̓noi i teoreticheskoi fiziki , 1952–59
- Appendix F Feynman Diagrams in Other Journals, 1950–54
- Drawing Theories Apart
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.